Job Opportunity: Marketing Director
AudioLark Audio Books and its erotic division AudioMinx published over 70 romance audio books in its first year. Our audio books are available through our own websites and through Audible.com, Amazon, iTunes, Barnes and Noble, BooksAMillion and libraries across North America. Now expanding into ebooks and other fiction genres in addition to romance, AudioLark is poised to grow tremendously in the next twelve months. We are looking for a Marketing Director to grow along with us.
The Marketing Director will develop and implement an effective marketing program to promote all aspects of AudioLark Audio Books and its divisions. Duties may include:
Developing marketing campaigns for new titles
Coordinating product reviews
Maintaining blogs and developing social media strategies
Coordinating author blog tours/appearances/special events
Designing and implementing contests and events
Developing partnerships with publishers, retail outlets and alternative sales outlets
Designing and implementing ad campaigns and promotional literature
The Successful Candidate Will Possess the Following Qualifications:
A love of fiction in general and romance novels in particular.
Excellent written and spoken English skills.
An eye for design.
A passion for communication.
Significant personal presence with excellent networking skills.
The ambition to make your mark in the ebook and audio book industry.
Previous sales or marketing experience.
Previous ad and copywriting experience.
A sense of trends in romance publishing.
In-depth knowledge of social media and software such as Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, WordPress, etc.
In-depth knowledge of the romance publishing industry and the major players within it.
Tireless enthusiasm for promoting the AudioLark brand and all of our authors and titles.
A professional attitude and manner of communicating.
A willingness to learn.
This is a commission-based position. Commissions are based on the company’s overall sales with a generous incentive structure.
Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing applicable experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.Related Posts
- Avon Romance's New EPublishing Imprint The cyber world is all a-buzz with news of Avon Romance's newest project--an ebook/POD publishing imprint, Impulse. From Impulse's page on avonromance.com: Welcome to Avon Impulse Romance readers know what's hot...in books, in technology, in trends. Among the first to embrace books digitally, they have encouraged publishers to push the......
- #SampleSunday! Sweet as Sin Inez Kelley EXCERPT: “Two for play?” One brow arched as he stared at the seemingly innocent mini cupcakes. An idea sparked. It was so out of character for her, totally irresponsible and spur of the minute, that at first she rejected it. But it clung to her......
- Guest Blogger: Wynter Daniels talks about the Creativity Well The Creativity Well Where do ideas come from? For many creative people, they do their best work when under tremendous stress. Misery breeds brilliance for some. For me, I work best in times peace and calm in my life. But that is not to say that in times of......
- Excerpt: Girl Enslaved [/caption] Jamie Purdue has her vacation all planned out. She’s going to watch movies on Lifetime and do a few odd jobs around her parents’ place. Little does she know that Brad and Logan, two gorgeous acquaintances with to-die-for bodies, have other plans for her. And none of those plans......
- Author Accused of Plagiarism Erotica author Elizabeth Summers, author of dozens of "Adult Fantasies" erotic stories has been accused of plagiarizing Elliot Mabeuse's A Good Student. At this point, I cannot prove nor disprove the allegations. But there are plenty of people who've already made up their minds. I like to think I give......
- Review: Wimbledon - The Official History of the Championships by John Barrett The Wimbledon championships began their life all the way back in 1877. They were simply a summer past time back then, but now they are a worldwide covered two week championship in June that are held every year. This book was endorsed by the England Club, and chronicles the development......
- Without Website How To Start A Money Making Business ? Now we are going to see without a website how to start a money making business ? Last time, we discussed about how to start business with website ? And that strategy may not be applicable for everyone. Because you don't want to invest more time on running a website......
- Organize Your Personal Finances in No Time by Debbie Stanley If nothing else, the state of the economy has shown that millions of people don’t have a good grasp of how to manage their personal finances. There are hundreds of books written every year on the subject and yet, this concept still seems to elude many. Some books are either......
- What Are Ebooks Ebooks are part of the new frontier of cyberspace. They are an entirely new medium for sharing marketing information, ideas, techniques, and expert knowledge. Each day the number of people accessing the Internet grows, causing the exposure of your ebook to increase incrementally. It's obvious why electronic self-publishing has become......
- Why I Don't Buy Digital Media [Caution, I'm going to get on my soapbox for this post. If you are not interested in soapboxes, I suggest you avert your eyes] Yesterday, I touched on the Legality of IPodMeister's digitizer service. Bringing up the First-Sale doctrine opened up a can of worms in my mind. I love......