Excerpt: Girl Enslaved
Jamie Purdue has her vacation all planned out. She’s going to watch movies on Lifetime and do a few odd jobs around her parents’ place. Little does she know that Brad and Logan, two gorgeous acquaintances with to-die-for bodies, have other plans for her. And none of those plans involve a paintbrush or shovel.
Brad and Logan aren’t merely the weight-slinging bodybuilders Jamie thinks. They are also hot-blooded Doms with one thing on their mind―gaining Jamie’s complete surrender. And they’ll use every weapon in their arsenal to get it.
Taking Jamie hostage is only the first step in their deviously sexy plans…
By reading any further, you are stating that you are at least 18 years of age. If you are under the age of 18, it is necessary to exit this site.
An Excerpt From: GIRL ENSLAVED
Copyright © TAWNY TAYLOR, 2011
All Rights Reserved, Ellora’s Cave Publishing, Inc.
Jamie woke sometime later. Checked the clock. It was after ten. She never slept that late. Then again, she didn’t normally run around at three in the morning, either. She padded into the bathroom and took care of some personal issues then stumbled back out to the bedroom.
She halted midway between the bathroom and the bed. There was a tray sitting on the dresser. A tray with food.
That hadn’t been there before.
She dashed to the door and tried it. Locked.
Her heart rate kicked into overdrive. What was going on?
She raced to the bed and searched the creases and folds of the mussed comforter, looking for her phone. It wasn’t there. She checked the floor. Not there either. She ripped all the bedding off the mattress. No luck. She dumped all the contents of her purse out on the naked Serta. Her phone wasn’t there either.
Jamie felt sick.
Was this some sort of twisted joke? Kelsey had a strange sense of humor, but never had she done anything like this. Not to mention, how could she have planned all this ahead of time? The explosion, which couldn’t have been anticipated, was key to her needing a place to stay.
Something thumped in the hall outside. Jamie sprinted across the room and pounded on the door, shouting, “Is someone there? Hello!” at the top of her lungs. After about five minutes of that, her voice sounded like her aunt Jean’s. Aunt Jean had been a three-pack-a-day smoker since the ‘50’s.
Breathless, she leaned back against the door. Her legs were wobbly. She let her knees buckle and she slowly sank to the floor.
This was too weird for words.
Someone had locked her in here? Why?
Bewildered, she stared at the mountain of rumpled bedding on the floor, then at the window that wouldn’t open, then at the locked door and finally at the tray. She was too freaked out to be hungry, but she could sure use some caffeine, something to wake her up a little and get her synapses firing.
If this was Kelsey’s doing—who else could it be?—there would be hell to pay.
Thanks to her nerves, and a smidge of fury, Jamie’s legs were on the al dente side as she tottered toward the dresser. Before she made it across the room, the doorknob jiggled. The lock rattled. And the door swung open.
She spun around, ready to give her friend a piece of her mind.
But the person who stepped through the door wasn’t her friend. It…he…was the last person she could imagine.
What was going on?
Her eyes drank in the sight of her captor’s thickly muscled body, his familiar, angled features, sharp eyes and tussled wavy hair. Her heart jumped. Her face flushed.
Furious and confused, she stomped up to him, chin held high, hoping she looked more angry than scared. “What do you think you’re doing?”
* * * * *
Their little minx was fired up. That didn’t surprise Logan Burk. What did surprise him was the effect her anger had on his cock. The fire in her eyes had sparked a blaze in his blood. His cock was lengthening, thickening, testing the seams of his trousers already.
This was going to be a week to remember. For all of them.
“Well?” she spat. “How dare you lock me up! Aren’t you going to explain why? Aren’t you going to say something?”
Logan had no interest in explaining anything. Nor did he have any interest in speaking. What he did want to do was kiss her. And, based upon her dilated pupils and the hard nipples poking at the front of her t-shirt, he was fairly confident she wanted that too.
And so he hauled her against him and slanted his mouth over hers.
She clamped her lips tight.
She beat her little fists on his chest.
And then, when his tongue traced the seam of her mouth, she surrendered.
He slid one hand around the back of her head supporting it. His fingers combed through the silken length of her hair, tugging it out of the loose ponytail at her nape. The weight of the waves tumbled over her shoulders as a wave of heat tumbled through his body.
Her lips parted and he slipped his tongue into the warm depths of her mouth, drinking in her sweet flavor. She shifted her weight, pressing her soft body against his, and it was his turn to groan. Damn, that felt good. Right.
The waiting was over. This little woman was in his arms. At last.
But he had a feeling it wouldn’t be smooth sailing from here.
She shoved against him, staggering out of his arms. She narrowed her eyes.
Yep, not time to call it a victory yet.
His new, sexy submissive swung an open hand at his head, striking his cheek. “You bastard!” She wound up to take another shot at him. This time he stopped her, catching her wrist and pinning it behind her back. Her first lesson in submission―he was in control. Always. He jerked her against him again and she stood there, her breasts rising and falling swiftly as she puffed and huffed and gritted her teeth. “I can’t believe this.”
“What can’t you believe?”
“This is Kelsey’s doing, isn’t it?”
“She helped us a little.”
Jamie’s beautiful eyes widened. “Us? As in plural? You and somebody else or you and me?” A stray lock of hair drifted down over her face. She blew at it.
“Me and Brad.” He tucked the hair behind her ear then let his index finger trace the line of her jaw. He’d noticed her before. At Nitro’s. Lots of times. But he’d avoided approaching here there, knowing how most women felt about being picked up at a gym. He’d waited for his opportunity, hoping he’d someday run into this sweet, hot woman somewhere else, somewhere safe. It hadn’t happened.
And then her friend Kelsey came into Nitro’s. She told him about her plan. Asked if he and his best friend, Brad, were interested in making Jamie’s secret fantasy come true. Of course, they both said hell yes, but with an added twist. And here they were.
Things hadn’t gone exactly as they’d originally planned, but in the long run, he had a feeling this situation would work out even better.
Jamie pulled on her wrist. “Would you let me go now? I promise I won’t hit you again. There’s been a misunderstanding.”
He released her and she hurried over to her suitcase and started stuffing her clothes back inside. Highly amused, and still sporting a painful hard-on, Logan watched her zip it shut and drag it toward the door. “I think I’ll head home now.” She grabbed the knob and tried to give it a twist. She glared at him. “Open the door.”
He crossed his arms over his chest. “You’re not leaving.”Related Posts
- A New Anthology/Collection: Plays Well With Others Do you love hot erotic books? How does three books for the price of one sound? Check this out: Three bestselling erotica authors join together to bring you a trio of hot stories in a sizzling anthology of sex! Selena Kitt’s “The Real Mother Goose” takes you on a wild......
- The Hot Topic of The Day: The Erosion of eBook Prices You can't go on the Kindle Boards or read some of Publishing's most influential blogs lately without running across an article about the falling prices of ebooks. Nathan Bransford, the former literary agent, gives his take on pricing: http://blog.nathanbransford.com/2011/03/amanda-hocking-and-99-cent-kindle.html On BoingBoing, the question is asked, Will all digital books eventually......
- Private Games (three hot stories in one) Now FREE! Private Games (Three stories in one!) (Read Excerpt) E-mail this product to a friend Who would have thought a simple board game could change your life. Three women learn it can when they toss the dice, face a challenge or two, and win…love, laughter, and hot, hot sex. Playing......
- Q&A with Megan Records, Editor Once a month, over on the Brava Author's blog, editor Megan Records is being kind enough to take questions from readers. And she's willing to answer just about any question you have. This month, the questions (posted in comments) included what types of books her authors write, what her thoughts......
- What a Wonderful Surprise! I have a new paperback book in print! Squeeeeeee!!!! Everlasting Twilight (Two books in one) By: Tawny Taylor (Read Excerpt) E-mail this product to a friend Everlasting Hunger Raine Avery needs a job. Badly. When she hears about a primo position, she’s willing to overlook a few rumors about the......
- Andy Murray Already on Great Start Defending St Petersburg Title Andy Murray has already made an excellent start to defending his St Petersburg title and could be back on familiar territory with champagne as early as Sunday. However, some days you simply have to make do without the models ad the champagne. Murray, for example, celebrated his win back at......
- A Conspiracy of Paper: A Novel (Ballantine Reader's Circle) A Conspiracy of Paper: A Novel (Ballantine Reader's Circle) A fool and his money are soon parted--and nowhere so quickly as in the stock market, it would seem. In David Liss's ambitious first novel, A Conspiracy of Paper, the year is 1719 and the place London, where human greed, apparently,......
- Flirting with Forty by Jane Porter This book is a coming of age book for the forty- or fifty- or sixty- year olds. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Not only was it entertaining, it was affirming and real -- or as real as it could be if you were in these circumstances. Jackie Laurens is the......
- Review Thor (no spoiler) I thoroughly enjoyed Thor when I went to see it. It got a good review in our paper, but I wasn't sure if I would necessarily like it or not. It pretty much had a winning combo with Kenneth Branagh directing Anthony Hopkins and Natalie Portman, not to mention Chris......
- Review: The Energy Bus by Jon Gordon I was surprised to see I had not written about this book on my blog yet. I've spoken about it and emailed about it, so it seemed like I had done it. The Energy Bus is a business parable. The basic story is a middle aged man who is......